Departure & Return
On 4th Street behind the Bourse Building
The ending spot is 1 1/2 blocks from the starting point. I direct people back to the starting point from the end point in needed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Some areas are cobblestone streets which may be difficult for strollers and wheelchairs
- The entire tour is between 1 to 1.5 hours. The walking time is approx. 1/2 hour. The rest of the time is standing, except for a few locations with some spots to sit.
- In the summer, a water bottle is recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Great Philadelphia Comedy Magic Walking Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons