Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a short but in-depth guided tour of the park
- Get included admission to the Cave of the Winds
- Skip the long ticket line on arrival
- Photograph the falls from an ideal vantage point
Departure & Return
Type into your GPS “Cave of the Winds”. The Tour Begins at the Large Stone Archway in between the Cave of the Winds and the Main Goat Island Parking Lot (The first parking lot you come to on Goat Island) Look for your Tour Guide with a Light Blue Shirt and Khaki shorts/pants.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- After October 15th the Cave of the Winds is called the Gorge Walk and is a Similar experience but for safety reasons customers are not allowed into areas to get wet.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Niagara Falls Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience