Explore our promoted experiences
- Guarantee your visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island while in NYC
- Get priority ferry boarding from Battery Park to the Statue of Liberty
- A guide tells you the history behind these iconic American landmarks
- Choose between two times to best suit your schedule
Departure & Return
22 Battery Place (Pier A Harbor House). Meet at the front entrance of Pier A Harbor House. Facing the Harbor House your guide will be holding a blue-green Walks sign and will be standing near of the Putt-Putt place that is now in front of Pier A Harbor House.
Ellis Island (Guest can choose to stay on Ellis Island and return on their own or take the ferry back to Battery Park with Guide.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, early access to Statue of Liberty and arrival before the crowds is only applicable if 8:30 AM / 9:00 AM Departure is selected!
- Tour runs in English only
- Please note: This tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty Crown and Pedestal
- All guests will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Statue of Liberty if the Pedestal Option is chosen. Certain items are not permitted and such items will be confiscated and not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items at nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/yoursafety
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bag, you will be required to put your bag(s) into a locker which cost only 0.25 cents, clients must have a quarter and cannot use a dime and a nickle for example.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Take Walks New York by Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience