- See the highlights of New York City on a guided tour
- Hear informative commentary on the history and people that shaped NYC
- Snap pics of Lady Liberty, Ellis Island, and the city skyline from a cruise
- View the 9/11 Memorial at the former World Trade Center site
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure/End Point: 7th Avenue, between 50th & 51st Streets (middle of the block) in Manhattan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will have a choice between two bus options: glass-top/open-top convertible bus and closed-top luxury bus.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY USA Guided Tours NY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands