Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste some of the best food from the Lower East Side
- A guide teaches you about the Jewish community in this neighborhood
- All food tastings are included for a stress-free time
- Perfect experience for food and culture lovers above the age of 10
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Lower East Side, Manhattan Address: Yonah Shimmel's Knish Bakery 137 East Houston Street New York, New York 10002 Directions: Take the F train to 2nd Avenue Station. Take the M15 bus to Allen and Houston Street Dates: Sunday and Wednesday
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
Return point: Tour ends at Kossar's Bialy Bakery 367 Grand Street (off of Essex Street) New York, New York 10002
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ben's Bagel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.