Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the heart of the American theater industry in New York City
- Enjoy an insider’s look at the history and happenings of Broadway
- Visit the many theaters along 45th Street and more
- Small-group atmosphere makes it easy to hear your guide over the busy city
Departure & Return
The tour meets in front of the Majestic Theatre (home of Phantom of the Opera) on 44th Street. Our guide will be there to greet you 15 minutes before the tour, which begins promptly at 3:30pm. They will be holding a white and blue checked flag with our logo on it. If you are running late, please call our office at (718) 806-1706. Although we do not guarantee that you will catch up with the group, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates rain or shine; please dress accordingly
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- In the off-chance that the tour is cancelled due to extremely poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Involves a good amount of walking
- Backstage and lobby access is not guaranteed
- We reserve the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond our control
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms