Top Long Island Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Long Island Tours
Sort by: Featured
Sail the Long Island Sound on this private charter. Tour Manhasset Bay, nestled between Great Neck's Kings Point and Port Washington's Sands Point, and spot the multi-million-dollar mansions that line the coast. As you enter Long Island Sound, catch views of New York City's skyline. See the Throgs Neck Bridge, Hart Island, and the Steppingstone and Execution Rocks lighthouses.
The iconic skyline of New York is best seen from the water. Depending on time of day, the sun shining on the city's buildings offers a warm glow. Monty's Ark is a very stable boat making for very comfortable ride. The cockpit can be covered and the wheelhouse is air conditioned and heated, when necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Cruises & Sailing in Long Island are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Pennsylvania